2. Something a dealer says to a player letting them know that it’s his/her turn to act.
3. A sports betting term for the number of bets placed on a certain event.
2. A way of referring to the result of a sports betting event that takes the point spread into consideration.
2. This is the commission that is placed on every hand wagered on blackjack in some countries.
2. In roulette, this is when a player places all of their money on one bet.
2. Additional money or credits issued to players by an online casino. These offers come with their own terms and conditions.
2. When you get over 21 when playing a game of blackjack or any other game that uses the number 21.
2. This is also an uncommon option that means bets can be doubled during the initial wager in a game of blackjack.
2. When you have five cards with the same suit in poker.
2. Spinning a winning payline combination on a slot game.
2. In poker, this is the limit made on a table’s betting and raising, as well as, the maximum value of the blinds in blind games.