Different Types of Bonuses and Free Bets
Sportsbooks may have different types of bonuses or free bets to offer their bettors. We have listed some of the most common types below to help you navigate free bets online. You want to make the most of your bet and the bonus you choose. Let’s have a look at the different kinds of bonuses.
A bonus activated by making a deposit usually accompanied by bettors’ first deposit to fund their accounts. The match total has a good range for bettors to choose from.
- The bonus will match the money value you deposit into your account
- Activated after an account is registered
- Often only activated when the first bet with the first deposit is made
A bonus that allows bettors a bonus that gives them a bit extra when placing bets.
- You keep what you win
- You receive the bonus if you lose
- Used for real money bets
Free Bet with No DepositImmediately activated when a bettor creates and registers their account.
- Used on a single bet to the total of the bonus
- No deposit needed, automatically added to your account
- If you win the bet, you keep the winnings
A great marketing strategy that attracts new bettors to a sportsbook to be used on your sports bets. It will match the deposit with a percentage.
- A free bet offer that can match your first deposit up to 200% in most cases
- A popular option at most of the reputable sportsbooks online
- Triggered when the first deposit is made successfully