Terms of Service
A warm welcome from Casinotop.com (our "site”).
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with our terms of service below.
This site is operated by Value Marketing Ltd, in other words, “us,'' “our”, “we”, or formally the “company”. We operate under the following company details:
Value Marketing Ltd.
Dragonara Business Centre
5th Floor, Dragonara Road
Throughout these terms, any mention of “you”, “your”, the “user”, or “player” refers to anyone that uses the site, software, or services under the agreement.
Note that, going beyond this page means that you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions of service outlined in the Agreement.
1. Acknowledgment and Revision of the Terms
If you find that you do not agree with any point found within these terms, you are advised to promptly cease using our services and the site altogether.
We reserve the right to revise these terms without warning. Any amendments made will be applied after 14 days of publishing the changes. This period may vary according to state laws, regulations, or edicts. If you use the site and its services after the changes have come into effect, from our standpoint that means that you agree to the amendments.
It is not our responsibility to keep you updated, which is why is it crucial that you check in from time to time to ensure that you are playing by the rules and keeping to the agreement.
The company may terminate or place your use of the site on hold whenever we choose. For whatever reason, which includes (but is not limited to) your failure to abide by our agreement. If this were to happen, we are not required to reimburse you should the suspension of our services affect you financially.
You are only allowed access to the site and its services if you are over the age of 18. This age may vary according to your location and applicable laws regarding the “Legal Age”.
The contents of the site are not intended to appeal to anyone that is under that country’s legal age.
You are not permitted to use the site or its services if you find yourself underage and should cease immediately upon discovering this term.
3. The Services of the Site
The services that we provide pertain to data collection relating to the gambling industry and the various categories within such as casino games, gambling platforms, and so on.
This site, as well as, the services therein is meant for research purposes and not for monetary gain.
We do not control any online gambling establishments or betting sites. Wagers and bets are not accepted by the company either.
4. Rights Regarding Intellectual Property
The owner of the site, affiliates, and at times its licensors hold the rights to all written materials, data, software, and other content like functional components. Other properties include photographs, graphics, pictures, images, artwork, forms, audio, videos, and animations that are featured on and fall under the term “site content”.
By accepting these terms, you agree not to take part in any altering or removing any notices regarding copyright on the site.
Referring back to the previous term, you will be accepting that you understand that any other service marks, trademarks, or trade names that can be seen on this site are owned by the company, its affiliates, and at times its licensors which means that these parties own any rights that relate to them.
All trademarks and content belonging to the site are protected by intellectual property rights such as copyright. By accepting these terms of service, you agree and acknowledge that by accessing the site and using its services, you do not gain rights when it comes to the trademarks and overall site content. This means that you are only permitted to use this information in accordance with our agreement.
5. User-Generated Content
You are permitted to share messages, videos, images, software, text, available data, and other materials made available on the site through forums and other types of chat facilities.
This kind of user content is entirely your responsibility, the company and their affiliates are not liable when it comes to any content generated by you, the user. This means that you release all claims against us when it comes to this content variant.
The company has the right to use, reproduce, modify, copy, etc. any content provided by you in any manner of ways including but not limited to promotional purposes. The reproduction of this content can happen on any platforms and you agree to this fact and relinquish your right to the content and any monetary gains if you accept the terms of this agreement. In other words, you cannot claim any compensation from the company or its affiliates.
At the same time, according to our agreement, you understand that we are not responsible for monitoring or reviewing user content.
You, the user, agree that the company has the right to modify or remove any user content. This pertains to the point made earlier regarding users relinquishing any and all rights to this content and its alterations.
You need to be aware that any personal data submitted along with the user-generated content can be used, collected, or read by other site users and third parties. The company is not responsible for what you publish or the repercussions thereof; it is your responsibility to monitor the content that you generate. There is no privacy agreement between you and the company when it comes to publishing content; it is your choice and your responsibility.
The agreement between yourself and the company includes the term that you shall be civil and polite should you ever interact with the site or other users. We hold the right to label any behaviour we find to be offensive, aggressive, or inappropriate in any manner of the term, as such and hold you accountable for it.
You accept that you are not permitted to interact with, encourage, or assist other visitors or users when it comes to making the following content available: (i) Content that encourages threatening, harmful, insulting, objectionable, or unlawful conduct. (ii) Content which you do not hold the rights to when it comes to publishing, no matter the relationship, context, or law. (iii) Any content that breaches ownership rights of third parties including (but not limited to) intellectual property rights of any entity. The infringement is caused by a failure to obtain consent to share content that is not your own. (iv) Any content that you were provided monetary compensation for by any outside person or entity. (v) If the content holds any restricted or hidden subject matter. (vi) Should the content breach any laws, agreements, or regulations that are applicable to you or the information. (vii) Contain subject matter that is created with the purpose of interrupting the site. (ix) If the content infects the site with a virus, code, programs, or files in an effort to disrupt, limit, or damage the functioning of digital software or hardware. (x) Any content that promotes or relates to the company's or its affiliate’s competitors.
You hereby agree that you will not make false statements or misrepresent the origin or source of user-generated content.
6. Prohibited Actions
Through the visitation and utilisation of our site, you acquiesce that you are not to and not to allow others to:
- Collect or access personal data that can be used to identify other site users, no matter the objective.
- Utilise the site itself or the services that it provides in any associated legal actions.
- Redistribute, modify, copy, publish or attempt to gain access to the site’s source code in the aim of manufacturing products that derive from the source code.
- Collect or source information via the site or make use of any kind of robot, program, or other means, whether they are automated or not, to grant yourself (and others) the ability to enter the site.
- Reveal information pertaining to the site or services thereof to any outside entities.
- Dispense any variations of harmful bugs, spyware, or other variations of malware, locks, hidden files, copy protection features, droppers, keyloggers, or any other sort of tool that possesses similar intentions when it comes to attempting to harm the site, services, visitors, or users of both the site and its services.
- Abstain from copying, leasing, publishing, performing, reproducing, modifying, distributing, licensing, deriving works from, selling, or transferring content, trademarks, or user content owned by the site.
- Provide access to the site software to any outside entities through the use of digital networks or otherwise.
- Not to make a conscious effort to reduce or endanger the site, its affiliates, or their reputations.
7. Your Pledge and Portrayal
Through the action of accessing and using our site, you represent and promise that:
- You are of legal age according to your country’s laws.
- The reasons behind your use of the site are of personal and non-commercial capacities.
- You have confirmed and pledge that your use of the site and services do not in any way infringe or violate any laws or regulations pertaining to any applicable territory and its regulations and that you will not utilise any of the services, the site itself, and any data or materials therein to aid or abed any illegal happenings.
- You, the user, acquiesce that you will utilise the site, its data, and services according to the terms that are outlined in our agreement and all future alterations and revisions to the conditions.
- Utilise the data made available through the site for unauthorised or illegal activities that breach any one of the local, national, or international laws. These are including, while not being limited to, copyright, trademark, import, or export regulations).
- Pass yourself off as another entity or individual that is not you.
- Have any right to take part in a class-action lawsuit or trial against the company or any of the company’s affiliates is any territory where a waiver is possible. You will also agree to take part in arbitrational measures if there ever is a disagreement as elaborated upon in these terms of service.
8. Outsider Content
There may be links to alternate sites, products, content, or services that are given for reference sake and ease of use. These are the only reasons; the references to outside entities other than us are not affiliates of ours. You cannot hold us accountable for any disagreeable content that may reveal itself as our use of the hyperlink to their site does not mean that we condone or promote their content, brand, or ideas. As mentioned, we provide the links and references for your convenience and so it is your responsibility and decision regarding the degree of data you wish to utilise and do so at your own risk.
Us linking and referencing of third-party content does not translate to promotions or endorsement. Nor are we responsible for any inaccuracies, any poor qualities found that pertains to any services and products found in the referenced data.
9. Services Pertaining to Gaming
The information that is made available via the actual site, the services thereof, and the content is intended for your research and entertainment purposes alone and not for any other uses or gains.
We, the site, our content, or services could possibly include links, references, or promotions to outside entities and their content which are in relation to online gambling and gaming services.
These gaming services are aimed at and meant to be seen and utilised for any entities, visitors, and users that access the site within a territory that considers gaming services as legal.
Without disrupting preceding term, you need to understand that regulations that refer to online gambling and gaming will depend on your location on the map. In stating this fact, it is your duty responsibility to make sure that you are in full compliance with whichever laws and regulations are applicable in your country of residence in relation to the site and the contents thereof. Just because you are granted access to the site, does not mean that you are permitted by law to do so as the ability to access the content does not mean that the site, its services, content, and/or activities are allowed under your country’s laws.
The acceptance of this agreement means that you are in agreement when it comes to your access and use of the gaming services:
- You are situated within a geographical location with a government that does not restrict the use of gaming services in which you have access to on and through our site.
- You are not younger than 18 years of age or the legal age considered according to the laws that govern your territory in reference to the engagement and use of gaming services.
- You have studied your national laws and regulations pertaining to the accessing of gaming services and that these services do not infringe on laws that apply to them.
- You are aware of the risk when it comes to the utilisation of the information found on the site and how it may end in a monetary loss when it comes to engaging in any form of gambling and betting activities.
- You will confirm any requirements that are required by gaming services for its utilisation as it is possible for amendments to occur sporadically.
- You are comprehensive of the fact that there is always a risk of suffering financial losses when it comes to gaming and gambling through the use of gaming services and you are additionally aware of the fact of your full responsibility of any such occurrences.
- In addition to the most recent point, you are also the only entity that can claim sole ownership of the choice to use gaming services. When it comes to your financial losses due to gambling-related activities, you will not be permitted to submit any claims against the company or any of their stakeholders.
- The site has nothing to do with the legal side of gambling (online or offline), nor do we advise you on such topics. Any relating aspects such as understanding and complying with any and all applicable gambling laws from your country of residence is your responsibility and yours alone.
- We may have provided you with a comprehensive list of gaming and gambling information that relates broadly to gambling and gaming, however, in no way are we encouraging any users to take part in such activities. The choice to participate in gambling and gaming is entirely yours and cannot be held responsible for your personal decision to partake in either. If you decide to engage in these activities, then be sure to read our Responsible Gambling Policy.
When it comes to accessing any and all site content, the materials that are made accessible due to the site services, as well as the use thereof, the option to do so is entirely at your own risk, discretion, and choice.
All content that you can access through the site and the services thereof are accessible according to an “as is” basis. The company and all affiliates including licensors do not take responsibility for any potential infringement on existing laws, regulations, and other applicable statutes and limitations. When it comes to their terms, implied conditions, warranties, representations, and other applicable aspects of service.
There is no pledge by the company that the site, services, and content thereof will meet your requirements or expectations such as being timely, secure, available at all times, or free of errors. Other non-pledges regarding the correction of defects or being free of bugs, malware, spyware, or viruses.
We, the company, our affiliates, and license holders will not be liable to you or any outside entity when it comes to negligence, breach of contract, or in any other capacity regarding any form of damage or loss derived from or in any way linked with your, or anyone else’s access or use of our site or services – whether it be indirect or direct. This includes but is not limited to financial sufferings, earning interruptions, data loss, and any other consequential loss. This is still applicable to instances that we have been made aware off, as this type of knowledge does not alter the terms laid out in the terms and conditions.
Similarly, to the above, we will not be held responsible for any negative events that arise as a result of accessing or utilising the site and its services. This includes any damage or loss that occurs after accessing any services and information in which we provide. Included is any outcome that relates to your accessing of any links supplied by us, the same goes for anything pertaining to the information that comes with the link.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accept that the company and affiliates will not be responsible to you or any other third-party user when it comes to any and all potential modifications, suspensions, or terminations of the site or services.
You agree to any and all terms and conditions laid out by us upon your visitation or utilisation of the site or services, this means that you accept your relinquishment of the right to hold us, or stakeholders, and other associated parties accountable for any damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of any kind including, but not limiting, legal fees – even if all of these are a result of: (i) the breaching of our agreement; (ii) your access and use of our products and services; (or any other entity accessing your device or account; (iii)your violation of any laws; (iv) any negligence on your part; (v) any intentional misconduct from your side.
You henceforth agree: (i) to instantly contact us when it comes to the appearance of a claim; (ii) to refrain from settling any claim sans the possession of our written consent; (iii) that any one of the indemnified parties (depending on the relation) has the authority to take on the defence of any claim and you are required to work amicably with them and co-operate to all information and assistance requests when pertaining to the claims.
You hold the right to separate counsel when it comes to any claim and to take part in any defence activities.
Should the applicable indemnified parties in which we elected for the task of taking on the defence of your claim does not get into contact with you, you possess the right to defend the claim by making use of your own counsel that is considered (by us) as acceptable in accordance with the Indemnified Party, which is subject to the indemnified party and their right to accept the responsibility of undertaking the defence, even at their expense, when it comes to the defence of any claim.
13. Copyright Infringement Protocol
The company is respectful of the rights regarding intellectual property of individuals and we, therefore, expect any visitors and users of our site to do the same. If you are of the opinion that any content belonging to us that falls within the category of user content violates copyright or infringes any individuals or your own intellectual property rights, the next step to take would be informing us of such content by compiling and submitting the following information:
- Your name and titles and the company name or the name of the outside party that you are representing.
- Your contact details which must include a valid email address, telephone number, and physical address.
- The content that allegedly infringes on the above-mentioned property along with details pertaining to its location on the site. Be sure to include a link to the page on which the content will be located or at least a detailed description of where we can find it.
- An authorising signature (physical or electronic) that gives you the right to pursue justice on behalf of the intellectual property owner regarding the alleged copyright infringement.
- A written statement from the party that submitted the complaint which states that the use of the content in question is not permissible to be on the site by the copyright owner, the law, or related parties.
- Another statement from the reporter of the incident that the information within the notification is true and verifiable, and under the potential penalty of perjury, that the notifying party has the authority to act on the content owner’s behalf.
You can reach our copyright representative via email at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Agreement Termination
We hold the right to terminate the agreement in its entirety and your access to the site and services without prior notice or monetary compensation:
- Should we decide to cease our services whether it be in part, entirely, or specifically to you.
- If we have reason to speculate that you have threatened or breached any terms laid out within the agreement.
- If your use of the site or services have breached the agreement or considered by us to be improper.
- Alternatively, upon any grounds that we find to be reasonable.
15. Governing Law and Arbitration
Through the decision to access or use our site and its services, you understand and agree that our agreement and your use thereof will be regulated exclusively by the laws of England and Wales, without any consideration of any conflicts when it comes to legal conditions.
Should the event of a controversy, claim, or dispute be borne from or relating to this agreement, your use of the site or the services, the relevant parties shall consult and negotiate in an attempt to settle the dispute over the course of 30 days. At that time, should there be any unresolved issues, these shall be passed onto and resolved by binding arbitration under the Constitutional Court of Malta. At this juncture, the agreement between the arbitrator and the relating parties are that:
- The number of arbitrators will be one.
- The location of the process of arbitration will be Malta, with the language being English.
- The appointed authority of the matter will be the Constitutional Court of Malta
- The governing law of this arbitration agreement will abide by the substantive law of Malta.
By visiting or using the site and services, you agree that, besides when directed by us, you will not disclose any sensitive information regarding our practices, software, contents, and other related aspects, during the course of our agreement, as well as, any time thereafter, keeping all information strictly confidential. The confidential information will not be permitted to be used in any capacity other than within the event and process of arbitration.
Without infringing on the above-mentioned confidentiality clause, you are permitted to disclose any information, whether it be considered by the company as confidential or not, if you are required to do so by law with the provision that you must notify us, consult with us, and cooperate with us in regards to your actions or another such way that assures the company that potentially confidential data will be afforded confidential treatment.
17. The Agreement in its Entirety
18. The Severability of Our Terms
In accordance with existing laws and regulations and the extent that the severability can reach, we have the authority to decide the degree on all terms within this agreement when it comes to the severability resulting from the breach of any understandings between you and use. No condition will be altered or affected in any way by the inaccuracy of any of the other terms and conditions listed.
19. Irreparable Harm
By accepting our agreement, you agree that any harm that we deem to be irreparable cannot be solvable through monetary compensation as we have the ability to deem the damage as the harm that cannot be undone. Additionally, you understand that through any breach of contract on your part or any activity threatening our agreement, has the potential to cause irreparable harm to the company. Despite anything to the contrary that can be found within our terms and conditions, without adversely affecting any existing rights and remedies of ours, you henceforth agree that financial restitution would not solve that which has been done as a result of your actions. We are entitled to equitable relief such as specific performance or remedies of an injunction when it comes to any aspects within this agreement that have been threatened or breached. No evidence the occurrence of the act or the irreparable injury itself is required in order for any of our procedures to come in to effect; we have the right to carry out any justice that we see fit in response to the breach or any other activity that threatens the agreement.
20. Provisions that Endure
Any arrangements from this point onward which explicitly or by their nature are first required to endure the expiration or termination of this agreement so as to accomplish their reason for existing will then survive up until it is not necessary that they endure any longer to reach that purpose. Without detracting from the generality of the preceding, Sections 4, 6, 7 and 10-22 (inclusive) concerning this will survive any potential cancellation of this agreement.
Any waiver released by us in reference to any one term of the agreement will not mean that that waver pertains to any preceding or succeeding terms of this agreement surrounding the wavered term.
22. Third-Party Rights
Unless stated otherwise by the company, there is nothing in our agreement that provides or transfers any rights or benefits to outside entities. You cannot identify any terms within this agreement as attempts at forging any sort of partnership or any type of joint venture between us and you or them.
It is important that you understand that we reserve the right to pledge, sublicense, assign, or transfer the existing agreement between yourself and that company, whether it be in part or the entirety of the list of terms, without any consent from you: (i) To any party that exists within the same corporate group as the company. (ii) During a business merger, asset sales, as well as, other variations of corporate transactions that the company plays a part in. You, on the other hand, are not permitted to pledge, sublicense, allocate, nor transfer any responsibilities and rights that are owned by you as pertaining to this agreement.